Sunday 17 February 2013

Clever Characters in Room 19

Over the past three weeks we have been creating cartoon artwork of ourselves, to show what makes us unique.

Firstly we designed cartoon bodies, of ourselves doing something we loved. Next we created a background to compliment the activity we were doing. Then we brainstormed words that other people would use to describe us, and used these words to create a frame. Finally we put it all together, building our bodies and heads up to create a 3D effect.

Our classroom is starting to look pretty cool with the addition of these lovely works of art.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your
weblog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you
write again soon!

Here is my blog post :: webpage ()